Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
Hello People of Earth, Visitors and OTHERS!

Progress on my Chicken King Panel has completely stopped due to other projects — but today when I had a moment I did another LAY-OUT Test — just taking a screen grab straight outa Krita of various pics placed in their appropriate order.

Eventually, they'll all be combined into one long image — and I think some characters may over-lap on some of the panels.

I have tons to do to the backgrounds, and adding word balloons and and some ending text to the last image — but I was happy see it close to how it will look in time (Gw).

-----------------

I used to dig out the ol' pencils and sketchbook and scribble away almost every day — but lately have been concentrating on digital painting. Thankfully I still manage to find time to sketch a little from once in a while.

Here are some newer sketches I plan to digitally paint eventually.

^^^ Have been wanting to illustrate a Jester poem for ages and did this quick concept sketch with that in mind!

^^^ I sure end up doing a lot of sea creatures considering I live in the desert.  Maybe thinking about all that water is wishful thinking on 114 degree days......

Thanks for sch'toppin' by!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! - by Jephyr - 08-16-2022, 01:15 PM