License agreement on Art Station and New Grounds etc
Thanks so much PE and sorry for taking forever to reply (the usual issues encroaching on my CD Life)

Yeah — I'm guessing we all have faced that. I've seen a few select watermarks done pretty well — but I agree sometimes they look so UGLY. I'm still thinking about that though — but I'll work at making it subtle and not too fugly. : ?

On fan art: I'm so outa the loop on that stuff — I'm not sure I'd even want to try that direction. Also I see people offering miniscule prices for some really nice work on Reddit and NewGrounds. Like seriously 6$ for a fairly decent digital fan piece.

Thanks for the HungryArtists and artstore ideas though. I just checked them out again and it looks like people are doing more general artwork, ie portraits, characters designs, etc. Bonus that people are asking more reasonable prices on those subs too IMHO.

BTW — I just got home from seeing an oral surgeon for a hurtin' toof I have and when I saw their treatment plan ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) — I thought, man, I shoulda been a Dr.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

: )

Hope all is well PE

Messages In This Thread
RE: License agreement on Art Station and New Grounds etc - by Jephyr - 11-12-2022, 05:48 AM