Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS
Lege1, great feeling of action in the sand worm pic. I also really like your first Sand Bender concept where the dude looks like he's picking something out of his teeth. It looks dark and creepy in a good way. And I don't know what's going on with that huge skull in the ground, but it's cool. Glad to hear you got a drafting table; hope you get a chance to make good use of it soon.

CBinns, the detailed carvings on the worm look awesome. The figure is really nice and proportional, and the skimpy outfit reminds me fondly of Boris Vallejo paintings.

I'm going with the "Desert Oracle", which I'm envisioning as a leathery woman with a pet snake for added mystique. I'm gonna work on maybe adding some more details and trinkets so that she looks more like an oracle and less like a homeless lady in the desert. Went all digital for this one; it's been long enough since I seriously attempted a digital painting that it feels fresh and new again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - by Pubic Enemy - 07-26-2023, 03:48 AM