Steampunk Portrait Study, Asking for help
Hey guys, thanks for precious advices. I'll work on that :)

@Laura_H: Thanks Laura, i know i must start to use Flip Canvas, hope it will be done ^^ Yeah, the right eye has some issues with shading and proper anatomy. I'll fix that with nostril :) My intention was giving a cool lighting out of window and touches shoulder area and a part of his face. I'am glad you like it!

@Atrenr: Thank you very much :) You're right about that. As i mentioned early, i want to fill background with full of steampunk elements. Also i will add some chainy cogwheel necklace with rusty element and litte pipes perhaps :P

@Damage: Thank you very much Damage, this is very helpful!! I'll look for proper referance within your link :) Indeed, moooaaar metal and rust ^^

Again, thank you guys. I'll upload my next process soon and asking your help again.

Take care O_o

Messages In This Thread
Steampunk Portrait Study, Asking for help - by mertgenccinar - 10-14-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Steampunk Portrait Study, Asking for help - by Damage - 10-16-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: Steampunk Portrait Study, Asking for help - by mertgenccinar - 10-18-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: Steampunk Portrait Study, Asking for help - by Jager - 10-19-2012, 09:20 AM
RE: Steampunk Portrait Study, Asking for help - by mertgenccinar - 10-20-2012, 03:49 AM
RE: Steampunk Portrait Study, Asking for help - by Jager - 10-20-2012, 05:35 AM