Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Thank you so much for your replies! <3 John, that is a very sad "knee slapper" xD hahaha, thank you for the Discord link, I'll try it out.

@Angelique, I've had (and still do a little) to deal with very bad anxiety too and the best things which helped me through the year (even before now) was meditation and therapy. Just try not to create any resistance to it and "let go". Breathe and try to stay rational. "This too shall pass", it won't kill you and it will pass, every time. But learning to breathe and having someone to talk to is definitely the best things which helped me work through it.

Cheers guys!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 08-11-2016, 01:30 AM