Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Hey thanks a lot Matija! :)

So here's my latest painting! Been on it on and off for the past week.. Even if I see a whole bunch of mistakes I'm calling it done, my time is up on this one! Moving on to the next piece! :)

'Was pretty challenging but I had lots of fun doing it! Finally kicking my "fear" of painting things I don't really know (like monsters, scenes etc) and just doing it! Because that's what I really love (alongside naked gals!) :D

So screw the mistakes and the fear for now! I'm jsut going with it and I'll keep failing but I'll be learning from now on! Not gonna run away from this anymore. There! :)

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 09-11-2013, 08:25 AM