Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Whoa, really cool stuff Lale :) I really dig the cartoon stylized stuff you get into, those animals and creatures are way adorable. For the fantasy illustrations, the biggest thing that catches my eye is that the compositions could use some beefing up in terms of storytelling. For instance, in the rock monster one, I think it would be stronger if the rock monster was looking at the woman and not off the page. That way, you have the attention of the two stars circling within the image, and so the viewer's eye will be circling in the picture too (in theory. I think.). Another concern is that in that last character, and this is gravely disappointing, is that there aren't enough boobs. I see what you did there with the testicle breasts, but you passed on the knee-boobs or even a nose-boob. Why?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by pnate - 08-15-2014, 09:40 AM