Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Thank you guys! ^^

@Kimonas: Well I've found the most efficient way of studying and learning, for most people, is by switching from referenced studies and then doing it by memory and so on. You brain can't learn very well if you always rely completely on reference, but it will also not evolve very well or do anything "right" if you never use reference and only work from imagination. It's a question of balance and I still have SO MUCH to figure out! xD

Soo I just finished some client work and I wanted to go back to portraits again, so here's this afternoon portrait study from the lovely Emily Deschanel I found her face very tricky though, still did my best and had fun! :)

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 05-06-2015, 02:32 AM