Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
@Kimonas: Yeah absolutely dude, thank you so much for the advice! ^^(by the way, imma ladeeyy xD hihi)

i still struggle to find the right technique to do figures, especially from imagination. I found that the "bean" method (as you said, drawing the spine/"energy" line first) and adding the chest and pelvis mass as two intertwining ovals works best for me so far. Although it seems that drawing down the head first confuses me every time, so I'm keeping it for the end most of the time xD
I really need to keep that in mind more, also trying to consider the chest more like a "tube" shape etc..

If you have any other advice or example for this, just go ahead, I?m taking all the advice! :) Thanks again!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 05-24-2015, 12:33 AM