Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Still not dead, just overwhelmed (and happy!) under projects and portrait commissions! *_*

This past Saturday I got the privilege to meet Marc Simonetti, Aleksi Briclot, Benjamin Carré and Christian L.Scheurer at a special meeting in my town that I organized. They were around for the live painting in town taking place the same evening. it was absolutely awesome, we were only 10 people around those 4 awesome guys, sketching and chatting.. A good preparation 10days before Trojan Horse was a Unicorn! :D

Anywaaay! Here's my latest portrait commission. Just broke my back sitting for hours painting it... Starting off with the right values from the very beginning really is game changing. Adding colors and experimenting, having fun, becomes much simpler. :)

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 09-08-2015, 07:31 AM