Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Thank you guys! :)

@Punk-A-Cat: Thanks a lot for the constructive critic! No offense taken, don't worry haha! :D I had never heard about the "human cat" thing. But all i was going for here is a very bulky version of a panther, with, well, a narrower jaw and shorter muzzle. Didn't really care if the skull wasn't exactly like cats', I just wanted it to look cool and slightly different (at first, I tried to have his teeth be apparent, but it made him look like he had asperger's syndrome or smth xD).

It's good to hear your thoughts about it, so thank you again! I can't wait to finish it, haven't had so much fun in a while!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 09-11-2015, 04:27 PM