Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Screw everything (no, not you). I'm tired of rules and of "what's expected". I've been feeling down and limited for the longest time. I am tired of hearing about so-called rules and what's right or wrong, what technique is okay to use and which one isn't... 

What the hell happened to art?? Who the fu** cares about the technique! What does it even mean to say something is "OK"/cheating or not? (except stealing other people's work ofc)

To me, art is about creativity. And creativity comes through trying, experimenting, one way or another, with ANY tool you like. It should be FUN. IT should be about you and who you are. Not about what others want or what you think others want. Creativity doesn't come with rules. I am tired of this feeling... Might sound like I'm talking about photobashing by the way, but I'm just generally speaking (I'm not into photobashing anyway).

So yeah. Screw all of this. I want to regain some freedom and have fun! It's mainly a fight against my own inner critic I suppose but last night, I think it started for real. Or the chance to win that fight has appeared again... 

There you go. A little paintin'. For FUN. Just because I wanted to do it! Not trying to transcend anyone but to create something of my own and that resonates firstly with my own "universe".. :)

Sorry for the rant, needed to get this out. Cheers guys! <3

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 11-03-2015, 12:37 AM