Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
(11-15-2015, 03:57 AM)Di-Dorval Wrote: Nice thread. Really seems like you got the basics down. Your rendering is also really great!

I'd work on the design aspect, your space suits are serviceable but don't really stand out. Just taking more inspiration from your favorite artists and being bolder with shapes would help tons. One of my current favorite: https://www.facebook.com/braveking.co.kr/photos , this guy really knows how to make a shape work for him.

Thanks man! Well thing is, I am not looking for anything "spectacular" for that spacesuit, it has to be very "functional" and simple to serve the character and the story it takes place in. Check the suits from Prometheus, they are really cool yet simple and functional. That's more what I'm going for.

That artist you linked is badass too! Although doesn't seem like he's into anythign realistic or armor that woul dbe "practical" :D

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 11-17-2015, 01:47 AM