Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
(11-23-2015, 01:22 AM)IrishWhiskey Wrote: Your line quality is glorious! especially with the figure. You must have ropes for arms to have that much flow in your lines.

I found that guy in your last painting so funny, i don't know why tho haha
I think it had something to do with the rip in his shorts and how he kinda looks like he just slept with that monsters wife haha Stupid

Awww thank you! I laughed so hard when i read your comment! :D I didn't think about sleeping with his wife, but that's actually a brilliant idea! :D
Thank you, you put a smile on my face with your comment really! ^^

@Stardust: Yes man, long time! You should come back to the skype group or join the PermaNoobs hangout! I'm there pretty much every day! :) Keep up the consistent work buddy, I wish you all the best in that! :*

Also, today I just learned that I WILL BE MOVING TO BARCELONA NEXT YEAR!! To start an Atelier there! I'm all crazy about the news and stressed but so so happy! :D Hopefully my art block will be over soon and my sketches will be worth posting again!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by LaleAnn - 11-23-2015, 07:35 AM