Tercel - sketchbook
Hey, welcome to the forums of CD.
You have some interesting studies right here. Especially the knight one is really good.
I would suggest that you take some time check out the fundamentals again like perspective because I have the feeling that this last painting, with the dark demon is a bit off. Also try to improve your drawing as well as your painting. Is very important to have a good understanding of the world around you before stepping into the fantasy world. That being said, next time you decide to draw a demon I strongly advice you to reference out other artists, as well as real life items like skeletons and stuff.

Now related to your landscapes, I bet they are studies and not paintings, I see some good stuff in the one with the trees, but I can't understand what are you actually studying to be honest. You have a good understanding of Atmospheric Perspective and that's valuable because it took me about 3-4 months to know what atmospheric perspective is.

Keep up the good work on studying, you surely show potential and I will definitely take a look next time I see your name in the sketchbook section :D

Messages In This Thread
Tercel - sketchbook - by Tercel - 05-19-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Tercel - sketchbook - by Tercel - 05-25-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: Tercel - sketchbook - by Tercel - 06-03-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Tercel - sketchbook - by Tercel - 04-20-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Tercel - sketchbook - by Tsirides - 04-20-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Tercel - sketchbook - by Tercel - 04-21-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Tercel - sketchbook - by Tercel - 05-04-2015, 04:30 PM