The Blood Sports Challenges challenge...!!!
And it's done! Completed the first 3 illustrations for bloodsports 1: sci-fi hunter with pet.
I did way less than I should have done like concept sketching and stuff like that, with the next Blood sports challenge, Swamp elder, I will definitely do more and I'm also going to do thing a little bit different than just sticking to normal nature stuff, again I will probably think of 3 totally different directions to take the illustrations, just to explore more environments, color pallets and textures to get as much practice and improvement out of them. And a lot more studies and I really have to work on my faces, so a lot of portrait studies on top of everything as well.

To paint a jellyfish is much harder than you would think, I must say, if it looks crap, I'm sorry, I will definitely stay away from jellyfish in the future with mind controlling devices inside of them.

Some back story: When hunting large sea monster of the deep, and implanting a device to take control of their brain and movements for the governments bidding. You first have to capture a pet that can move slowly and unseen through the depths and get in close for the hunter to apply his mind control device.

So here is the last piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Blood Sports Challenges challenge...!!! - by SpectreX - 06-11-2013, 03:17 AM
And there's number 2! - by MarcSteinmann - 06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Reworked - by MarcSteinmann - 06-20-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: The Blood Sports Challenges challenge...!!! - by MarcSteinmann - 06-25-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: The Blood Sports Challenges challenge...!!! - by SpectreX - 06-26-2013, 04:56 AM