30 Illustrations
(08-06-2013, 07:32 AM)phereous Wrote: Illustration_2: Aliens Evolution: "Wipe team"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP: Aliens
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the Story?

" The first betamorphs emerged from sector 23 of bio-research module 07. exotic breeds of xenomorph had become all too common, and had to be dispatched by "wipe teams." As they were about to find out, breed 23 were more terrible than anything that had come before." colony log L7-2337/report 7784.001a

Despite the fall of corporate giant Weyland Yutani, colonial communities flourished through the galaxies, thanks mostly to organic mods and genetic farming, which had allowed for humans to remain independent from their home world, Earth. With this technology came the advent of xenomorph culturing which proved a useful activity for the neo-colonists.

The new colonies were vast utopias of human engineering.
The breeding of docile, semi- intelligent aliens proved useful in labor forces, command brigades and even child care - this enabled humans to wield great power through genetic breeding of the alien.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's it for? Pre-Vis styleframe - 16x9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my first illustration in the series , comments and crits welcome!
real quick. I like this but im not sure people hold guns in that manner and the alien "creep" all over the walls seems to have shapes that are inconsistent with the franchise. The dog alien too but then again its called alien evolution so who knows. i like the chromatic abberation.

Messages In This Thread
30 Illustrations - by phereous - 07-21-2013, 07:07 AM
RE: 30 Illustrations - by Patrick Gaumond - 07-21-2013, 07:23 AM
RE: 30 Illustrations - by phereous - 07-21-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: 30 Illustrations - by phereous - 07-23-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: 30 Illustrations - by phereous - 08-06-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: 30 Illustrations - by DanDussault - 08-06-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: 30 Illustrations - by nyvivianv - 10-08-2013, 04:49 AM