THOR Crit if you please
Awesome man, it looks much better! I'm still not 100% on the near shoulder anatomy, just the way the deltoid wraps over into the bicep looks overly ropey and the shadowing a bit too strong. There are a few perspective issues in the city now that its rendered up...mostly the ovals in the midground building. I thought that streak across the bottom was a river before, but now it is clearly an exhaust trail. It actually sends a bit of a conflicting message with the perspective because it acts like a false ground plane. Perhaps instead of taking it all the way off canvas you could bring whatever made it into the canvas a bit so it's clear it's not part of the ground. With a bit of motion blur to the object it could add even more dynamism to the image. Either that or make the building behind it more visible at the bottom of canvas so it is clearly in front of them. I know they aren't the focus but I find the building rendering a bit too messy. You don't need to add more detail just clean up edges and simplify. That's it man. Great job its looking nice.

Edit...ooh perhaps a bit of motion blur on bits of thor would help too?

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
THOR Crit if you please - by Elmst - 10-23-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: THOR Crit if you please - by Amit Dutta - 10-24-2013, 08:57 AM
RE: THOR Crit if you please - by DertyPaws - 10-28-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: THOR Crit if you please - by Elmst - 10-30-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: THOR Crit if you please - by Amit Dutta - 10-30-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: THOR Crit if you please - by ChantalFournier - 11-01-2013, 09:09 AM