Sketchbook & Progess Log - The journey is the reward!
@rafa
Thank you <3 Haha and yes, so true. There's always so much going on, and if you think you've got a moment to breathe it comes up with even more stuff sometimes. Thank you also for your kind words!!!

@Archreux
Thank you so much!! That surely is a compliment. I just love drawing characters so much...need to study more to make them more versatile though. Glad you like the illust on the bag. I haven't developed it further but I still like it somehow, I might go further with it if it suddenly hits me.

I decided just to take my time and sit down today to scan some of my watercolours from the last life drawing session, because I had a blast and felt like sharing. Also two portraits from photo ref, I'm doing these without sketches these days. The likeness suffers and there are major accidents, but it feels different from coloring over a sketch and I like it. I have done more stuff, just so little time to scan, also trying to squeeze in time for the comic is driving me crazy. I didn't have so much time the last days because I read so much, but it was all helpful stuff, and so I hope I can put a lot into practice soon.

[Image: lifedrawing_48_01_by_cyprinusfox-d88cpip.jpg]
[Image: lifedrawing_48_02_by_cyprinusfox-d88cpij.jpg]
[Image: lifedrawing_47_01_by_cyprinusfox-d88cpis.jpg]
[Image: watercolour_portraits_by_cyprinusfox-d88cpi9.jpg]

Oh, and there was this thing going on at twitter where everybody showed old and new art, so I redrew this sketch from 2008 (:

[Image: meme_by_cyprinusfox-d88cpid.jpg]

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sketchbook & Progess Log - The journey is the reward! - by Cyprinus - 12-02-2014, 06:48 AM