Which fiction are you reading?
Well, I don't think one could ever read too much:) This is also a self criticism, as I pretty much "deleveled" myself from a max level reader comprehension some ten years ago, to like stupid piece of shit that can read newspapers, if focused enough:D

So, if I would pick up something like Ulysses, it would probably be the same as reading hieroglyphs for me:)

But, my all time favourite would be Dostoyevsky, by far. The only thing that comes close would be a single book, The Tunnel, by Ernesto Sabato. Even more so because I stumbled upon it by accident, which made the impact even more powerful:)

I remember trying to wrestle with Thus spake Zarathustra:) I knew it's a formidable task, so I've read it like ten times in ten years or so, with making footnotes and googling and everything, but to no avail:) So, I stopped with that ahaha:) It would be too much of an investment, I suppose I could get close to grasping it as it should be grasped after like several decades, so I was like nah, I'm to coca cola for that:D

Oddly enough, I haven't neglected non fiction, so I very much enjoy Jung, Kierkegaard, Carl Rogers, Fromm, Berne, Copleston...

Keep calm and get in the robot

My sketchbook

Messages In This Thread
Which fiction are you reading? - by meat - 02-22-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Rognoll - 02-26-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Doolio - 02-28-2014, 03:17 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by meat - 02-28-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by rmd - 03-07-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Ji-Li - 03-11-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by artoque - 04-16-2014, 06:46 AM