Help me become a Professional Artist
Hey, thanks for the comment!!

Nice studies and everything, I think you've got a great mindset here, keep plugging away like this and you'll get to pro level for sure! Do you have any access to a scanner? it would be a lot nicer to scan in anything you spent more than half an hour on so we can get a better look, if you're looking for critique on it.
Your pencil technique's looking nice, you're not nailing the perspective and directions on boxes/forms you draw yet but it seems like you're confident enough to draw a single line without needing to correct it or fuss over it, which is really good!
Get a good book on perspective if you can and study how everything recedes from you, then you'll start to see that there is only one very specific line you can possibly make to make your boxes work. I think the most important thing to remember when you're drawing to create is that some things are closer to you, and some are further away, and the further things will get smaller. It seems simple and obvious but it's really easy to draw a little detail or line that doesn't correctly follow those rules, and suddenly your drawing just doesn't work.

since you asked, here are some figure drawing masters you might want to look at and do studies from http://francisvallejoinspiration.blogspot.com/

best of luck improving!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Samszym - 04-08-2014, 05:40 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 03-23-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 04-06-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Kir - 06-21-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 06-23-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Flo - 01-27-2016, 06:33 PM