The most abstract suicide note of all time.
maaaaaaaaaynnnne! I definitely appreciate all the advice and tips <3 I was actually just starting to think about over the last day or two about putting things in and out of focus a bit more, really happy it was brought up again to super cement it in! I never thought about just doing color if I want it to have color in the end, since I was so used to the grayscale > color layer thing, but I think that is really good advice to get better at judging tones and colors! I really like the brush , but i bounce between that one, and another more rectangle chalk one. Figured I'd work with both and just feel out what does and doesn't work!

By all means please kick my ass if you see me starting to slack, I am essentially dedicating the next 6 years to just having no social life and studying my but of painting, sketching etc. At anyrate;

quick morning sketch yesterday before I had to go to work. Nothing really to note
[Image: sketch3_7_by_marccasper-d79awyo.jpg]

Today's study
[Image: photostudy3_8_by_marccasper-d79ghyw.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most abstract suicide note of all time. - by MarcCasper - 03-09-2014, 11:43 AM