Scanners
My suggestion is to get a decent well reviewed a4 scanner, unless you really need to scan many pages a day at A3 or greater. Even good large format A3+ scanners seem to be relatively cheap so if you are planning on doing that in the future, you may as well get it up front because scanners seem to be relatively bulletproof. I've had one for 7 years, still works totally fine for my needs.
Even old ones do enough resolution for most digital post processing work depending on your needs. A flatbed is fine as long as you can get the drawn surface flat onto the bed. Not sure why you would need a mobile one?
In terms of recommendations, it would be quicker to do a google search of "2014 scanner review" or "best scanner of 2013" and so on...they tend to bring up compilation type reviews, a few of those and you will have some models to explore further.

I think scanning work for pro work is totally fine. It's just whatever and however you prefer working. A lot of people ditch trad and go straight to digital for speed purposes, but again, depends on what you like.

Basically there's not a lot of ways to go wrong with a scanner, and they are relatively cheap, and last a long time, so just ensure you get the size you need.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
Scanners - by Lastboy - 03-07-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Scanners - by Amit Dutta - 03-07-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Scanners - by Lastboy - 03-08-2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Scanners - by Amit Dutta - 03-08-2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Scanners - by Lastboy - 03-08-2014, 11:47 AM