JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Finished portrait from last time, forgot to scan it before I put it in the frame for school, the colours look pretty similar to reality from this photo though. Pretty happy with the result in general for my first watercolour portrait. Learned a lot of stuff; mainly to trust in the process - I nearly abandoned it after that last WIP shot because it felt like it was going badly but I didn't rush or panic and stuck with my plan and it improved.

[Image: JnBmBfv.jpg]

I'd like to do drawings around the mounting paper inside the frame of all the things she's scared of (lions, snowmen, men with beards etc.) then do another painting brighter and happier with drawings of all the things that make her happy (kung fu panda, balloons, birthday candles etc.) and hang them next to each other somewhere, so she can see all the scary things and get used to them and get over them and feel nice seeing all the happy things. Let's see if I ever get around to that idea XD

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 03-13-2016, 06:48 AM