Hard work + Determination = Growth
JyonnyNovice - Thanks for kind words i appreciate it!
I developed it through trials and errors, may be something similar already exists, I do not know.
But specifically, this method which I call "Pattern of Knowledge" includes many different factors, mostly it is for help in using already existing basic knowledge during the study and creation of personal projects, to be aware about what you are really doing, and why. I guess "Pattern of Knowledge" for those who often mindlessly copying something, without any understanding why things is actually working the way that they working...
This method includes 5 items
1) Identification of perspective and directions of surfaces in the scene (simplified)
2) Determination of light sources (type, intensity, location) and definition of background, midground and foreground
3) Identify the types of materials (matte, glossy, reflective, transparent and their varieties with different properties such as refraction...)
4) Determination of color temperature of the scene and individual objects
5) Searching for individual properties of objects in the scene (textures, distinctive features of individual objects that shows their uniqueness)
Also important to properly handle this method for better results
This method not a breakthrough! I want to believe that almost every artist sooner or later came up with it, but with own twist.
Hope i helped!
Fast warm up studies that i am planning to do every day
I am not used to do fast sketches accurately, so they too messy, but I am trying to feel motion without doing too much unnecessary movements, hope with time I will learn how to do it right
But for now here it is:
Gesture

Mannequin

Also I am trying to find good way to do 30 minutes Perspective exercise on daily basis to... Still not figure out how it should be structured though...

My Art Progress + Putting stuff on Deviantart + Making Videos on YouTube + Streaming on Twitch + more on Discord

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard work + Determination = Growth - by meat - 05-07-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Hard work + Determination = Growth - by Alexey Savchuk - 05-25-2014, 07:30 AM