I wish to stop lying
Thanks for reply mate ! I know it's crazy being on fb more than 20 minutes ( I can chat in there for 2 hours talking some s****t really, that's why I want to change it, that's why I need to break it!)
Playing is okey I know but I lost my last 4 years to games - I'm not looking for understanding when I say 'hey I'm addicted to games' someone can think that 'oh probably he plays 4-5 hours per day it's not addiction' well,no. I can play for 16 hours per day and eat only one meal daily - that is a HUGE problem, I say that 'I can' cause it's really rare and extreme situations!!
Anyhow... Thanks for your advices I'm gonna try to do some live sketching even tho I hate to go outside honestly, It's because I don't like to be surrounded by all this 'crowd' I feel very uncomfortable, but it's all about changing my life and improve it so yeah ! :D

If anyone wants to say something more, please do it, cause I guess that I need real 'spark' to my brain to finally start working on myself !

Check, crit and comment to push me forward please! http://misticblair.deviantart.com/

Messages In This Thread
I wish to stop lying - by Misticblair - 12-19-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Bookend - 12-20-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Misticblair - 12-20-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Ryonok - 12-23-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Chris P - 12-20-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by JyonnyNovice - 12-23-2014, 07:59 PM