Stuff Morie Draws
@Adam Lina

oh i've gathered a huge ton of art books (still not as many as i would want to have) including those you mentioned. good, i know from which i should start reading them (:
yeah, pretty much i'm very strict for myself when it comes to art. i just want to be able to draw anything i imagine, and not feel restricted by limits of my own body. and you read my mind or my idea for studies was kinda good and beneficial. that's how i wanted to approach the whole thing. focus on 2-3 subjects and work on them for the next month or more. i think it will be the best to start with perspective, anatomy, and values, since these 3 are pretty much the most basic subjects for every artist to master. thank you.

@astute-fool

ughhh true, procrastination makes me angry, i realize it's bad for me, but then i procrastinate even more and can't motivate myself enough to break this endless cycle. mostly because i have school projects to do instead, attend classes or draw some image i have in mind, and it's a really urgent matter before i forget it ;p but i'll try to be better this year. thank you for the tips, ah and the texture comes from bastiene deharme's brushset (:

Messages In This Thread
Stuff Morie Draws - by morie - 01-05-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: Stuff Morie Draws - by Adam Lina - 01-05-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: Stuff Morie Draws - by astute-fool - 01-05-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: Stuff Morie Draws - by morie - 01-05-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Stuff Morie Draws - by morie - 01-07-2015, 10:14 AM