Frustrated and some questios.
I was in similar position as you. I was studying architecture but somewhere around third year I realized that it's not for me and I want to do art. More precisely concept art and illustration. At this time I also found conceptart.org forums which really boosted my motiviation to draw.

Then I worked daily at drawing and painting while being almost miserable at architecture faculty beacause I didn't put enough effort. This lack of focus got me a lot of trouble at the university and I started some crazy lifestyle of staing up all the time at nights till 4 A.M. so that I could put more time into drawing. Luckily the closer I got to graduating, the studying schedule was less intense so I had more time for art. Eventually I managed to finish architecture with pretty poor graduation project but at the same time I had some decent illustration portfolio.

Few weeks later I landed a job at small game developer that does casual games. Not exacly what I was going for but it was getting foot in the door.

Messages In This Thread
Frustrated and some questios. - by Gjergji - 03-10-2015, 04:32 AM
RE: Frustrated and some questios. - by Adam Lina - 03-10-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Frustrated and some questios. - by Gjergji - 03-12-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Frustrated and some questios. - by Adam Lina - 03-12-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Frustrated and some questios. - by Farvus - 03-15-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Frustrated and some questios. - by Amit Dutta - 03-17-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Frustrated and some questios. - by Gjergji - 06-13-2015, 05:53 AM
RE: Frustrated and some questios. - by KurtJeremy - 06-13-2015, 07:29 PM