Failure
Adrian,

I started going through what you're going through during undergrad. It feels like I just keep not making the right/smart choice or learning from what didn't work about life over and over, over nearly a decade. I'd cry in private sometimes just thinking, sometimes when writing things down in journals, sometimes after another failure at certain things. I don't know your situation well, but if you can find a safe place, a private place, a "secret" place for yourself that is away from your normal daily area of activity/people, it can take a lot of that negativity away, and let you think clearer. It could be a quiet area of a park, a busy cafe full of strangers, etc. But make sure you actually get your ass out to that place from time to time, or it'll all be for naught. Also, keeping a private, physical journal to write things out helps tremendously as well. You can always dispose of the journal if you want. Who knows? It might feel good to see all those negative thoughts burn! Just make sure you don't end up jailed for arson 'cos your flaming journal got caught in the wind and landed in someone else's window.

If you want to chat in hangout or skype, lemme know.

Focus.

Messages In This Thread
Failure - by Adrian - 03-21-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Failure - by Patrick Gaumond - 03-22-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: Failure - by crackedskull - 03-22-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Failure - by Amit Dutta - 03-22-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Failure - by Triggerpigking - 03-23-2015, 12:14 AM
RE: Failure - by Adrian - 03-23-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Failure - by Amit Dutta - 03-23-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Failure - by meat - 03-27-2015, 01:09 PM