Hello everyone!
Hey everyone! I heard about this site through an old Brad Rigney interview with Dave Rapoza and decided to sign up.

I've been trying to teach myself art for a little while now (off and on) and decided that it'd help a lot if I could communicate with artists. 

I don't really know any artists in real life unfortunately, not a lot of my friends or classmates (my major has nothing to do with Art) are particularly interested in this sort of thing.

I look forward to learning with you all!

Here's my sketchbook! Any comments, criticisms, advice or critiques are very appreciated. I'm a beginner and I don't know what I'm doing yet  Tongue
Hey fauxfresh! Welcome to the daggers!

Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now 0:
I hope you enjoy your stay with us! If you're hoping to make friends with artists, this is imo one of the best platforms to do so <3
Don't be afraid to jump into the community and everything Crimson Daggers has to offer, you won't regret it!

I'll be sure to check out your sketchbook soon!
'Til then, feel free to search all through the archives of the forum... It turns out there are still hidden gems I've yet to find, and I practically live on here hahaha
o/

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(06-28-2015, 08:28 PM)smrr Wrote: Hey fauxfresh! Welcome to the daggers!

Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now 0:
I hope you enjoy your stay with us! If you're hoping to make friends with artists, this is imo one of the best platforms to do so <3
Don't be afraid to jump into the community and everything Crimson Daggers has to offer, you won't regret it!

I'll be sure to check out your sketchbook soon!
'Til then, feel free to search all through the archives of the forum... It turns out there are still hidden gems I've yet to find, and I practically live on here hahaha
o/

Hello smrr! I've only had an account for a few days but so far I love it. I've gotten really great advice already! I definitely will comb through the archives, I'm sure that a lot of my questions are not unique and have been answered in the past.

Here's my sketchbook! Any comments, criticisms, advice or critiques are very appreciated. I'm a beginner and I don't know what I'm doing yet  Tongue