Question to Self Learners
@Amit Dutta
I totally agree which is what I have found as well in my case, while having a plan is a solid idea, you somewhat fall into the loop of repeating the same thing in a way. I think that's the good thing of self teaching maybe, is you can go an organic way of learning art, maybe?

Might also be the reason why I'm exercising more often. Before that I was doing it so rigidly as in, do 20 of squats, pushups monday, wed, friday, instead of doing it that way not, I have found I stick with it more, by lets say defining the exercises I want to do with a minimum number that should be reached, but no date set, however it must be done within the week. So I'm some putting a pointer, but still let it happen organically. 

@Punk-A-Cat
Well not sure if this count, but last year I was all over the place, where I was just practicing perspective, form, life, still life everything. Which in turn, of course made me over extended with too many knowledge. So this year I started tackling it a little differently, by taking my time on one then, and then slowly branch out the roots.

Not sure if the last question is directed towards me, but I think when you start working, you start using the amount of time you have more seriously, as in, more focused time vs when you have a lot of time. Like you know if you only have 1 hour on a daily basis, you will use it with serious dedication, when you have 10 hours on your hand, at least that's the problem I have found to be for someone who has too many times on their hands, is we're not responsible for it/disciplined.

Jeff watts mentioned about it as well, is the hardest thing for young peoples is they don't really put the time to good use in a way, on the other hand if you're serious about learning you can use it fairly well.

Hope that make sense.

Messages In This Thread
Question to Self Learners - by Zearthus - 08-14-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Adam Lina - 08-14-2015, 05:11 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Zearthus - 08-14-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Amit Dutta - 08-14-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Zearthus - 08-14-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Amit Dutta - 08-14-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Punk-A-Cat - 08-14-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Zearthus - 08-14-2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Punk-A-Cat - 08-14-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Question to Self Learners - by Amit Dutta - 08-14-2015, 10:35 AM