Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do
(02-22-2016, 08:59 PM)John Wrote: have you thought about being a comic book creator instead? That's one, cohesive, singular goal right there.

I've been asked that many times, haha.

I agree with you that I have multiple drives, it just comes down to the fact that I can't mentally commit to pursuing both. Believe me, I've tried, but after almost a decade of this attempt, it hasn't worked. I'm tired, and I want to move on with one, or the other.

(02-22-2016, 08:59 PM)John Wrote: I have a question: is it really because of you can't commit to multiple goals, or you can't commit to one big goal that seems too hard to grasp?

I don't see it as one big goal. It would be quite interesting if there was some divine being trying to make me a comic book illustrator/writer, haha, but I think it comes down to my mental fortitude, and I don't have the ability to commit to both.

I'm by no means saying that I CAN'T do both. The question I'm asking is more so about which path I'll put serious time and effort into. One of these artforms is going on the backburner, and one is going to be at the forefront of my work. I just don't know which.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by etenzero - 02-22-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by ConSketch - 02-22-2016, 09:10 PM