Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do
I've been reading your responses, and I still get the feeling you are wanting someone else to answer this question for you. It can't happen, though we might trigger something to come up for you, it is you doing the introspection.

Another way to look at it. Take the "decision" aspect out of it. All you are really after here is action and focus, so, Flip a coin. I'm totally serious. Commit to doing that for 6 months or a year. See how you feel after the period has elapsed. If it feels right, awesome, you already have 6 months or a year of time invested. If things don't pan out as you hoped, big whoop, it's only a tenth of the ime you have already spent without focus. Then you can switch to the other with some good experience behind you, and more certainty about your next move.

The worry about time wastage to some extent needs to be nipped in the bud because whatever way you go, it will take lots of time. Get comfy with that idea. You don't really know how much time you have so just make whatever you do count and attack your task with every fibre of your being, rather than spend another second in debilitating indecision and angst.

We can't push you off the cliff, you have to jump, and figure it out on the way down.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by etenzero - 02-22-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by Amit Dutta - 02-22-2016, 10:51 PM