Post your dreams
And another one.

This dream was experienced in a hot room and I was at my parents house, I was also sleeping with clothing on for 3h
The room was cold when I fell asleep, but progressively got hotter.
Now the thing with all this temperature changing is that I tend to have nightmares when the temperature is high. The dream started out normally, but turned more uncomfortable as it went on.

The first solid vision I remember was that I was visiting my friends in a wood lodge in the forest. One of them was washing himself and was naked, I was like "oh shit Im sorry". I started to leave and he told me to hold on, he was gonna show a trick on how he put his underpants on. After having a second look the underpants were wrapped around his neck and through his armpits. I stayed and my other friends appeared, we were sitting around a wood table and the naked friend was about to show his awesome trick. Unfortunately there was a different guy sitting right between us so I couldnt see the trick, I could only see the naked friend making crazy motions. I told the sitter to move but it was too late, by the time he moved the other guy had finished his trick.
So my childhood best friend told me that I almost got killed, which shocked everyone(me the most). After inquiry he told me that I had made some facebook comments that started a series of events that almost got a mob boss to hire goons to raid my house and kidnap me. The original comment(s) were something about a power outage on a persons profile, that were interpreted wrongly. Then someone made another account with my name and started taunting the same group of ppl, further worsening my situation. My friend mentioned that it was probably a member of the rivaling mafia that  made the false account. I was scared at this point and mentioned that I would delete my facebook and any other means of identity off from the internet. I also imagined the situation unfolding, my friend giving me the call that they are coming for me, me freaking out and not believing him, the goons busting down the front door of my parents house(I was 14 in the dream I think). Me panicking and going out the back window. They would notice the ajar window, so I problem solved that I would get tape and tape it "closed" from outside, then run for the forest. I also considered hiding but it would not have worked.
I kept asking my friend about details: "what was the original comment exacly?" and some other that I dont remember.
Then my dad called and said "your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".
He actually just asked me to immediately accompany him to his truck and we were to ride 100 kilometres south to a store that contained a vehicle part, there was absolutely no reason for me being there and I complained while we rode there. btw I was immediately teleported to the truck from the friends house, leaving my belongings, and an open computer logged in to various websited there. Mom was also in the truck. I was quite frustrated, because I dont hang out with my friends irl very often(not at all) And the hangout was actually very good and interesting so I felt like I was really missing out when I was sitting in the car. The car reached the store and he was about to park the car, some crazy guy came infront of the truck and wouldnt move, he just stared at us. My dad told me to get him out of the way and opened my side door, last thing I was worried about was that the crazy guy would have a knife and would stab me.
Dream end.

Also about that last worry, sometimes when I am around city I just imagine what if: That person I am walking past was a psycho and just got out a knife and killed me. If it is an old lady It would be quite unexpected haha. I even had a short comic idea where a really shady guy and an old lady would walk past eachother and it turned out the old lady was the dangerous one.

Messages In This Thread
Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-15-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by John - 04-15-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-16-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by John - 04-16-2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-16-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by Adam Lina - 04-19-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-20-2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-23-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by devinn - 04-27-2016, 04:38 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by RottenPocket - 04-28-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by Adam Lina - 04-28-2016, 01:27 PM