Post your dreams
In your dreams pal!

Also heres another.

I was waking up, but the house was not mine. I knew I was there to host a party for my 2 friends(from childhood) who were brothers. Now I dunno if I was their brother in the dream or just staying over.
So I had trouble getting outta bed and the first guest just came through the door.(for some reason my bedroom was at the entrance of the apartment).

Next thing I remember we were all at the dining room and ppl were bringing presents, which I placed on a corner table. I got bored and walked around the house, I also looked for the 2 brothers who the party was thrown for, they were not there. I decided to draw in the living room. I was setting up and thought about sketching the buffet shop owner who was selling stuff he had a small store(across the living room). Then one of my friends showed up who was also bored. She was with her friend who had an art book of cool designs so we flipped through it, finally finding a cool design to study. I remember having great difficulty with drawing and the seating was uncomfortable, also my friends who were drawing with me were interrupting.
I decided to get another chair from the dining room that was more comfortable than the small couch.
On my way there I came across another old friend who had an ak painted on his shoulder, it was like he was holding it over his shoulder. He wished he was hunting with his dad, I gave him a thumbs up. Then he pretended to break my thumb and I recognized it was a reference to a movie.
Dining room was almost empty and ppl were bored in there. I got the chair and moved back to the living room where ppl were having more lively discussions and activities.

2nd dream(on the same day after waking up briefly to pEeEEEeeEEeeEE)
It was a warm summer evening, I rode my bike to the apartment where the party was hosted.
The brothers were back, looking over the presents and I looked in from the window. They looked back, but didnt do anything. I thought it would be funny if I just kept starting at them(I was also hoping they would open the window to talk). This went on for a minute or so until one of them ran out of the apartment, he had a wig of dreads on and was agitated. END

Notes: *It seemed like something was always interrupting me from drawing
*The friend who liked drawing aswell was a girl from the artschool, not an old friend. She was wayy more enthusiastic about drawing though.

Messages In This Thread
Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-15-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by John - 04-15-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-16-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by John - 04-16-2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-16-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by Adam Lina - 04-19-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-20-2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by crackedskull - 04-23-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by devinn - 04-27-2016, 04:38 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by RottenPocket - 04-28-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Post your dreams - by Adam Lina - 04-28-2016, 01:27 PM