Intuos Pro pen frustration
Hey everyone. Old lurker here, new name.  I'm having issues with my intuos pro tablet pen of recent.  It no longer seems to sense when I press down lightly, so I have to really press hard from certain angles. I'm not sure if my nib is being defective (I just changed it) or if the sensors in the pen are malfunctioning. I didn't change any settings, and I checked to make sure the sensitivity was the same as it was before.  
Edit: if anyone has some idea about settings that could help, I would be very appreciative. Something could have changed without me knowing and I'm hoping that's the case rather than it being my pen that's defective.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could fix this? I'm really, really frustrated that this intuos tablet (the pen) is already causing me problems after merely 3 years of use. The one I owned before I had for 10 years without any issues. I would buy the pen itself if that were an option but from browsing the wacom store, it doesn't appear they sell replacement pens, unless I overlooked it. I'm not really in a position to be replacing, but I'm not sure what else to do. :/

Messages In This Thread
Intuos Pro pen frustration - by helloworld - 05-23-2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Intuos Pro pen frustration - by John - 05-23-2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Intuos Pro pen frustration - by BrushNoir - 05-23-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Intuos Pro pen frustration - by helloworld - 05-23-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Intuos Pro pen frustration - by maruv - 05-08-2024, 07:24 PM