JP - Just want to learn to draw.
Hi!!!, this month I spent my time watching a lot videos about oil and watercolors, because I found a problem when I was painting, the theory about color is relatively easy and understand the Rgb system too, but paint mixing the colors Traditionally it is really hard and requires more time even so I feel that I have learned more in this way.

I like watercolors a lot (oil is also but it is more expensive ¬¬) I will try to buy materials and practice, practice and practice XD. 

And this comment change my mind is obvious what it says but until now I really understand the meaning of his words. U.U

^^

" Artists who have only worked digitally tend to have a very bland and sterile look to their portfolio. The brush strokes have no personality or are entirely smoothed over and more often than not, colors are sampled directly from the reference photo.

Whereas artists who learn painting in natural mediums like oils, gouache, or watercolors and with limited palettes are influenced by what those mediums can do. So they find creative ways to get certain effects and usually develop a more individualized color sensibility. Once an artist attains a certain comfort level with a traditional medium they can then go into the computer and bring their own uniqueness to the process. Their digital work will naturally be heavily influenced by their traditional painting experience and will be a lot more interesting to look at. "

Court Jones.

Attached Files Image(s)

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth

Messages In This Thread
JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Abnormal - 05-26-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by yanjiu - 11-29-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Kimonas - 03-16-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Bookend - 04-16-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Abnormal - 04-28-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by tinDeer - 06-20-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by John - 07-13-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Joe - 12-01-2018, 08:09 PM