JP - Just want to learn to draw.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy I'm still alive ¬¬, in December of last year I practiced almost nothing. Meh

woaaaah the pressure for this year will be even worse, my family is all over me, in the end the only thing they want to see is if I earn money with this. Thinking Thinking Thinking

The main goal of this year is to increase the quality of everything. Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

And add more color to my life In love In love In love

@Fedodika 
O.O man, thanks for taking the time to write all this, I really appreciate it.
Everything you say is true, I need to work more in all those aspects.

This year I will do everything possible to level up.

Bridgman, Horgath and all those artists in my case really helped me a lot, it was for me like changing my mind and learning to really see things but it is true that there is a point where you have to stop using these books for a while and try to apply all that in real life.

regards

@Shinkasuru 
That's right, I need to concentrate and invest more time in improving my line work and the human figure.

those still lifes were complicated for my hahahaha I painted them very late at night about 1 am and really was very sleepy and as a result, bad composition, wrong perspective and i  really did not capture the true essence of what I was painting.

Oh man, managing time is a very complex issue, but draw everything you can, it does not matter if it's one minute a day.

Bridgman illuminated my path with respect to anatomy, his examples comparing body shapes with columns and that kind of thing were very useful.

Of course I'm going to do more composition studies Tongue , there's a lot to learn,about  perspective I think that's what I've studied the most, I think I have an obsession  Rolling eyes, funny thought with that of course I have to do much more.

thanks a lot for comment man ^^.

@ Joe

thanks man, now that you mention it, it's time to start dressing my creations Tongue Tongue Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

Attached Files Image(s)

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth

Messages In This Thread
JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Abnormal - 05-26-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by yanjiu - 11-29-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Kimonas - 03-16-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Bookend - 04-16-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by tinDeer - 06-20-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by John - 07-13-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Joe - 12-01-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Abnormal - 01-25-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: JP - Just want to learn to draw. - by Leo Ki - 10-04-2019, 01:16 PM