A Egg Yoks Journey into becoming a better Artist.
7/12/16
I think considering how often I post here to keep my progress I think I might post more often than my others. Im not sure it feels nicer to than any where else I suppose? 

I started to read some of Andrew Loomis's work that someone recommended and study it tonight.
The Book is about the drawing of figures and I found myself a bit confused by his choice of wording for things but intrigued none the less. Anyways, I won't ramble on he went in his first chapter on about the proportions and such about the male body/female and such. I was confused on how he worded it though, as he described a man as being the size of 8 heads? 

I had wanted to follow his advice and not make pecky sorta strokes he mentioned...and more definite lines,but sadly I found myself having trouble so I stopped and I figured maybe a sketch would be better? since im not familar with drawing the human face like all together you know. The last I did that was..god knows when lol. 
[Image: loomis.jpg]
His picture shown here.
[Image: jesys_by_boogie45-da9su2k.png]
maybe i'll re-sketch it again before I start on some actual linework?
anyways I hope you enjoy this maybe except more tomorrow?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Egg Yoks Journey into becoming a better Artist. - by Yokai90 - 07-12-2016, 03:11 PM