A Egg Yoks Journey into becoming a better Artist.
(07-15-2016, 02:51 PM)John Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 02:24 PM)Yokai90 Wrote: Im not sure I feel like the linearts just a tad bit messy but, still tell me what you guys think?

I'll be straight forward with you on this. I think it's awesome to doodle. However, on a "is this good?" standpoint, being keen on proportions, and better foreshortening might help. Also, the figure does not look stable. It looks like it's tipping over to the side. Line art is the least of your problems.

But, then again, props for drawing just for the sake of it. In a forum where every one striving to get better at something, this is a great reminder that people should never lose that notion of drawing in itself is rewarding as opposed to rewarding because I'm getting something out of it.

Again, basically, anatomy, form and perspective!

Well least I know line art is the least of my problems lol!
And I see what you mean by it being tilted now, perhaps that's why I also thought it looked odd? 
I'll be sure to study more in depth as well with anatomy form and perspective thank you for the advice it means a lot!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Egg Yoks Journey into becoming a better Artist. - by Yokai90 - 07-15-2016, 02:59 PM