Hello Hoomans!
(08-05-2016, 12:55 PM)John Wrote: Hey Sekiren,

Quote:I am still learning, and I am nowhere close to any of you guys, so expect a lot of the basics to be thrown at you as well as value studies and other things I get to learn and apply as I get along.

I'm like years into this and I still think I'm nowhere near anyone. But constantly comparing one's work to other people can be overbearing, that sometimes it's great to just put the blinders on and work on the weaknesses.

You seem like you're honest enough about your work, and that's probably one of the secret sauces anyone who wants to make it, whatever this 'it' may be.

Here's to hoping you stay active! And welcome to the Crimson Daggers! See you around the forums!

Oh, I have much much worse to show, but to be fair, I only handpicked the "best" one i could find in my computer. 

I've been going at it on and off for years. Now I am motivated to go at it constantly, and improve. 

Thank you for the kind words. I hope to get amazing feedbacks, paintovers, and possibly some ass kicking along the way ;)

Messages In This Thread
Hello Hoomans! - by Sekiren - 08-05-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by John - 08-05-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by Sekiren - 08-05-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by Artloader - 08-07-2016, 03:11 AM
RE: Hello Hoomans! - by Sekiren - 08-07-2016, 05:45 AM