the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn)
hey thanks alot for the comments, my intent witht the studies are as stated in the post, practice value range with a time limit as to not get too caught up in details, i do always have a goal in mind when doing studies this for an example are subjects im not comfortable with that im gonna need  for a comission so i study with photos a couple times and then do it but using it in the composition designing the shapes to help me sell my image, most sundays i take a look at all ive done that week and make small notes in my sb so i have always a clear look at my weaknesses and not get into a comfort zone of certain subjects, for an example looking at value studies and composition practice from the end of last year i realized i didnt stick to my histogram, and at times relied too much on value shifts i didnt understand yet so this year im forcing myself to have a deeper value range today we are doing my first ever texture spheres and the chat wanted a hair drawing stream so ill do that as well

thx for the tough comments HIRVIOS but i did state all you asked in my earlier post ^^ as i usually do theese on stream so i absolutely must have a focus since most of my viewers are just learning and i do my best to not do any bad habits.

also heres something i wanted to share here its just a dumb progress pic but i think theese help to track how youre doing, both sketches where done in 1hr 2 years apart.

Dawckbook

Stream

When in doubt ask yourself, what would scooby do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn) - by dawckward - 02-10-2018, 04:43 AM