CC7 - Young/Old
First time in this forum, I found it through Gosia's Facebook page. 

Title: Visiting Grandma
Description of Scene: A small girl wearing a witch's hat and holding a wand, with a carpet bag beside her is standing on the path leading to a cottage, looking towards the door. Old, thin woman is standing at the door looking towards the girl, she is dressed modernly and is holding a phone. Both look surprised and embarrassed. Cottage is old fashioned with dark forest in the background. 

Contrasts: Old/new, young/old, little/tall?, round/skinny?

Story: A little witch is coming to visit grandma. Wanting to please her grandma she is trying hard to go old school with wooden wand, pointy hat etc. Grandma has opened the door to reveal a very modern appearance, holding a phone attached to VR goggles. 

Problems / Questions / Things to develop:
Whether to have both faces visible or have the girl facing away from the camera.
Need to figure out what mood lighting I want, currently it doesn't seem to be giving anything to the scene.
Currently the background isn't really giving anything to the mood. Narrative seems too plain and 1 dimensional. 

I'm currently favouring the 3rd thumbnail but worried about having a character facing away from the camera.

[Image: rcEYr1e.jpg]
[Image: EeYr8Gz.jpg][Image: 5P3EwGJ.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
CC7 - Young/Old - by Cuki - 11-15-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: CC7 - Young/Old - by Jun - 11-15-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: CC7 - Young/Old - by Vandall - 11-16-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: CC7 - Young/Old - by Cuki - 11-17-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: CC7 - Young/Old - by Piotr Jasielski - 11-22-2016, 04:11 AM