Welp... here we go.
(12-30-2016, 10:22 PM)Artloader Wrote: Heheh - I think you get the prize for the longest Intro post I've read on here!

I admire your passion AfricanVoodoo, it should serve you well in propelling you into an art career.

Since you are still at high school, have you considered going to some kind of formal art college after you leave high school or is that not an option for you?

Personally I would love to go down that route as I believe it would furnish me with skills far superior to my present ones.  It is not an option for me right now however so I have to self learn in my spare time - which will probably take me 4 or 5 times longer.

Anyway - good luck with your journey and remember to stop to enjoy the ride from time to time :).

I'm thinking about SCAD, Savanna School of Art and Design. I'll have to take a tour over there and possibly a summer program just to see if the atmosphere is right for me. Honestly, I want a college where the majority of the artists there have the same amount of passion that I do for art. But we'll see.

Going to college, admittedly... gives me more time to AT LEAST get my name out there. I can finally start getting a damn Youtube channel, maybe go on Conceptart.com and find some book cover jobs, and of course... meeting more people and interacting. But for now, I do have to learn by myself. 
Thank you so much for reading!

Messages In This Thread
Welp... here we go. - by AfricanVoodoo - 12-30-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Welp... here we go. - by Artloader - 12-30-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Welp... here we go. - by AfricanVoodoo - 12-30-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Welp... here we go. - by John - 12-31-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Welp... here we go. - by AfricanVoodoo - 01-01-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Welp... here we go. - by John - 01-01-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: Welp... here we go. - by AfricanVoodoo - 01-01-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: Welp... here we go. - by gregorkari - 01-18-2017, 01:58 AM