What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook)
Wasn't sure whether or not to update, but decided to be regular about this. This week I had already promised myself 6 months ago when i first started learning to draw that I would take a break when Diablo 3 came out and play with my friends. This was somewhat to encourage me to work hard, and not play other games on my own time, only really street fighter when going out once every couple of weeks. So, this week was Diablo 3 week, for those interested I got up to inferno with my friends and we killed butcher, which I think is a nice place to leave it. Yes we like to play games somewhat competitively xD. But with that, comes my commitment that no more Diablo be played for at least a week, and then only if playing with a full group for attempting inferno bosses or hardcore runs on a weekend or somthing.

This doesn't mean i didnt draw this week however, but sadly, my hardrive seems to have broken in the middle of the week. Not only did I have to redownload Diablo, I lost my videos and music, lost photoshop, and lost 4 months of digital practice work (being all i've done since beginning). Im not too concerned, as the way in which it has malfunctioned, im sure the data is still in there, but this does mean I can't post the work i did on the computer this week. Of course, i still did traditional stuff, but like I said, too much effort to post untill i have something i really want to show.

So thats this week, going to reinstall photoshop now and get back to grinding that experience. Sorry for the blog post in what should be a sketchbook.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt today (Sketchbook) - by KyleScary - 04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by ImSkeptical - 05-21-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by stace - 07-16-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by FOERVRAENGD - 07-23-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by DanilleG - 09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kevin - 09-12-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by deerandfox - 09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fännek - 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fei Ou - 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kaikaisushi - 04-16-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Brawk - 07-12-2013, 03:57 AM