Hello daggers!
@RottenPocket - Done, I'd actually meant to put some stuff up at the same time as this intro, but ran into issues in my attempts to upload images. Thanks for the welcoming words!

@John - Thanks, it sounds kinda pathetic but I never thought drawing a bunch of straight lines would be something that takes so much thought to get right... and the first couple of pages of Loomis are proving to be pretty daunting. Nonetheless, I am pushing through it and am just really glad to be starting after putting it off for so long.

@Artloader - Thanks for pointing me to proko, I actually stumbled upon one of his videos on drawing the human skeleton a few years ago, but couldn't find it when I was actually looking for it. Really big library of videos and a wealth of information there to digest!
I'll Certainly make it a point to get some discussion of comics going. Would love to try to figure out the whys and the hows and of what it is that makes a great comic. (Ex. How certain writers and artists achieve that really great flow between comics that is really noticeable when it just isn't there). Right now my ideas for comics are little more than just small notes and nebulous feelings that when said out loud are mostly combinations of "umm" "errrh" "sorta" "kinda" "like" interspersed with words suffixed with "-ish".

Again, thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! Confident, glad 
I'm a pretty slow writer, but I'll be doing all I can to stay as active as possible on these forums.

Messages In This Thread
Hello daggers! - by Steve H - 01-23-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Hello daggers! - by RottenPocket - 01-23-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Hello daggers! - by Steve H - 01-25-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Hello daggers! - by John - 01-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Hello daggers! - by Artloader - 01-24-2017, 12:57 AM