Hel-o!
@John: It's really interesting to read your insights. I'm definitely with you. I've struggled with anxiety issues for a long time, and it's not limited to art. But I think because art is dearest to my heart (and my strongest passion), it has suffered the most from my inaction through fear.

"It's that act of prejudging or pre-empting something we don't even know that hasn't even happened yet."

You totally nailed it right there.

I guess a series of unfortunate life events one thing led to another and my anxieties got the better of me for a several years. But art is so integral to who I am, without it, it is like drowning. And after a year of focus and drawing every day, I feel I'm really beginning to get back into the swing of it and really enjoying it (successes and failures alike).

I really appreciate your comments and support. I believe I might just buy you a drink also! I wish I had forum talked before now also. But, I guess one can make up for that!

Is there any forum chat groups where folks can hang out while working? That would be awesome. I promise. No more stalking!

@Artloader: Thanks for the welcome and comment bud! I'm really glad I have escaped hermitude also. ^_^ So, what shall it be, hug, handshake or awkward silence?!

- EmEl

Messages In This Thread
Hel-o! - by EmEl - 04-13-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by John - 04-14-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by EmEl - 04-15-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by John - 04-15-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by Artloader - 04-16-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Hel-o! - by EmEl - 04-19-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: Hel-o! - by John - 04-20-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: Hel-o! - by Artloader - 04-20-2017, 12:57 AM