Shalis Sketchbook
I'm more than a little embarrassed to post these but one has to start somewhere right?

This is my journey from 0 to wherever heights (or lack thereof) that I am able to reach. I started with no skill or knowledge except for what my eyes can see, shaky hands and all.

Seem to be having trouble adding attachments to the post. Every time I try to add each attachment individually with a small comment in between it messes up my text formatting and prevents me from editing the text of the post for some reason. So i'll try something different by stating a small blurb that hopefully will give enough context for the images.

All the following images are from about 3 months ago when I first started this journey.
The first few are figures posed and drawn from imagination (plus the typical newbie eye), a small landscape composition based off simple geometric shapes (was experimenting with contours and composition), a page of thumbnail sketches (still probing at composition), and a couple characters I developed for an animation concept that I intend to realize one day all things willing (one of the sheets is me trying to draw the same character in a couple different styles, turned her into a dora the explorer wannabe unfortunately).

Messages In This Thread
Shalis Sketchbook - by Shalis - 08-16-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Shalis Sketchbook - by Artloader - 08-19-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Shalis Sketchbook - by Yumi - 08-26-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Shalis Sketchbook - by AfricanVoodoo - 08-27-2017, 03:13 AM