Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
Thanks so much George — I appreciate you stopping by and offering some encouraging words. 

I used to sketch all the time and do kinda miss being able to do it more these days.

----------------

Had sum more modern problems to deal with (always seems the case — eh?) [Image: bug.png]

Had my refrigerator go out right after I bought a bunch of expensive groceries.

Fortunately I noticed it right away and called a repair company.  They said they'd send somebody out immediately but that I should pack the freezer and fridge with as much dry ice as I could.

I did but had no idea how expensive that stuff is — not to mention the gas I burned up getting it.

The repair guy (also CRAZY expensive) couldn't get it running and said he'd come back the next day and try another part he didn't have with him.  Then when he came back THAT part didn't work.

So I rushed out and bought a new fridge (CRAZY EXPENSIVE) and hadta pay a rush delivery charge to get it here fast.

Anyway it was a time consuming, did I mention expensive, hair-raising 2 days — but I did save a lot of food that coulda spoiled — and on top of all that — STILL have managed to get some painting in — and in fact have two new pics in the pipe-line I hope to share here soon.

------------------

Thanks again George! 

Ciao Daggers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! NOW IN 5G!! - by Jephyr - 08-31-2022, 03:30 PM