Some critiques about the anatomy and perspective about a card game art
(05-25-2020, 01:16 PM)darktiste Wrote: No i mean unless you want the breast plate to be a bowl shape try to give more plane to the breast plate so it not so generic and uninteresting.I would probably give you more critic but it seem there a language barrier that might prevent you from understanding what i try to say.So i try to make small comment or maybe try to find someone who as good English who can help you understand my comment or else it going to be really frustrating exchange for both of us.

I gonna try a more "generic" look in the breast plate because i think my skill is  not good enough or i have enough time to try other differents shapes.
About my english "understanding",i have some friends with a good knowlegde about that language so,i can ask them when you say something.
I want learn much as possible about digital art,so,i need more critiques and tips.

Thanks for all help and patience,sir.When i start render it,i gonna publish the art in that forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some critiques about the anatomy and perspective about a card game art - by Johall_Ryber - 05-26-2020, 08:29 AM